- Choose "File:separate these images" to make four separate displays.
- In the colormaps plugin, choose to create 3 colormaps.
- Click the button to the left of the chandra, galex, and spiter images.
- Click the colored rectangle to display the color picker.
- Use the color picker to choose a base color and see the three colormaps change.
- In the fourth display, choose "View:colormaps" to bring up a new colormaps plugin.
- Click the button to the left of the hst image.
- Click the colored rectangle to switch the color picker to this plugin.
- Choose a base color and see how only this colormap changes.
- Switch between plugins by clicking the appropriate colored rectangle.