- Choose "File:separate these images" to make four separate displays.
- Choose to create 3 or more slices of the color wheel and 3 colormaps.
- Click next to the chandra, galex, spitzer images to assign new colormaps.
- Click the colored rectangle to display the color picker.
- Choose different base colors and see how the three colormaps change.
- For three slices, the colormaps will be spaced around the whole
- For six slices, the colormaps will be spaced around the half the colorwheel.
- In the fourth display, choose "View:colormaps" to bring up a new colormaps plugin.
- Click the button to the left of the hst image.
- Click the colored rectangle to switch the color picker to this plugin.
- Choose a base color and see how only this colormap changes.
- Switch between plugins by clicking the appropriate colored rectangle.