- Choose "File:separate:separate these images" to make three separate displays.
- Choose to create three or more slices of the color wheel and three colormaps.
- Click next to the chandra, galex, spitzer images to assign new colormaps.
- Click the colored rectangle to display the color picker.
- Choose different base colors and see how the three colormaps change.
- For three slices, the colormaps will be spaced around the whole
- For six slices, the colormaps will be spaced around the half the colorwheel.